FRONT PORCH NEWS MILLER GROVE TEXAS
The Jones family in front of their house in Miller Grove.
Miller Grove school was built in 1907 as a two room two teacher school. Rooms were
added later as more teachers were hired. The Woodmen of the World built the upstairs
room as a meetingroom. the room was later used as classrooms and auditorium.
The Mooney family posing in front to their home between Miller Grove and Brashear
The Jessie Garrett family circa 1904.
Some of the text and images on this web site were used with the
gracious permission of the Hopkins County Historical Society.